It’s month 10 of Unprecedented Times, and needless to say all parents are at the end of their ropes (myself included: stay tuned for a longer blog post on this topic). I spoke with Steve Calechman at Fatherly about how parents can explain their stress to their children. Bottom line: We should not try to hide our negative emotions from…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm