Like so many other families, my family recently experienced a COVID scare: We were exposed to someone who was exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID. While the person we were exposed to was awaiting the results of their COVID test, we felt compelled to quarantine. We didn’t want to send the kids to school or soccer or anywhere…
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Parent guilt in the time of COVID (and after!)
- Mom BrainStorm: Stop trying to figure out your feelings!
- Mom BrainStorm: Feeling like the “World’s Worst Mom?” Keep a diary of “Mom wins”
- This Mom BrainStorm brought to you by…Cabbage Patch Kids
- Introducing Mom BrainStorms! Today’s topic: Nighttime mom meltdowns