I wrote a piece for Motherwell Magazine about what it’s been like helping moms with their back-to-school anxiety as I also struggle with my own. I can’t remember a time when my professional and personal lives have converged so completely. In the piece I share what it’s been like for me, and what I’ve been advising myself (and my patients)…
I’ve written in years past about how anxiety-provoking back-to-school time can be for parents. Needless to say, this year is exponentially more worrisome, as parents are tasked with making the decision about whether or not to send their kids to school. Those who decide to send their children to school have to cope with their fear about what happens when…
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Parent guilt in the time of COVID (and after!)
- Mom BrainStorm: Stop trying to figure out your feelings!
- Mom BrainStorm: Feeling like the “World’s Worst Mom?” Keep a diary of “Mom wins”
- This Mom BrainStorm brought to you by…Cabbage Patch Kids
- Introducing Mom BrainStorms! Today’s topic: Nighttime mom meltdowns