Back in January, I bought my husband a book of New York Times crossword puzzles. He wasn’t necessarily a crossword puzzle guy, but I figured that he could use something non-kid and non-state-of-the-world-related to occupy his mind. He started working his way through it whenever he had a spare moment. Once COVID hit, I found myself drawn to the book…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting