Thanks so much to the Junior League of Summit for hosting my talk on self-care during COVID-19. As I emphatically state during the talk, you must consider your own physical and mental health needs during this time. To this end, I share a number of strategies aimed at helping you care for yourself amidst the chaos. I look forward to…
I’ve noticed an interesting trend in my therapy sessions with parents over the past few weeks. While most aspects of their lives have become far more private (they’re not leaving their homes or seeing anyone, after all), their parenting seems to have become more public. Now, there’s a whole new audience to observe and potentially judge their interactions with their…
Last week, I gave the first in a series of three talks for the Junior League of Summit about psychological well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic. This virus poses a significant threat not only to our physical health but also to our mental health. The consequences of dealing with illness (either one’s own or a relative’s), social isolation, disruption of one’s…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm