Last week, I was speaking with one of my patients with two young children. She confessed that she has been nothing but miserable during the pandemic and doesn’t believe others are as unhappy as she is. I assured her that many, many others are as unhappy as she is, but she remained unconvinced. She eventually asked me, “Well, what about…
“Is anyone else streaming anything in your house?” “How far away are you from your router?” “Are you using your cell phone, or your laptop?” This is me, during virtually every therapy session I’ve had over the past few weeks. I, like many mental health professionals, have had to transition to online therapy, which has meant discussing extremely personal issues…
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Parent guilt in the time of COVID (and after!)
- Mom BrainStorm: Stop trying to figure out your feelings!
- Mom BrainStorm: Feeling like the “World’s Worst Mom?” Keep a diary of “Mom wins”
- This Mom BrainStorm brought to you by…Cabbage Patch Kids
- Introducing Mom BrainStorms! Today’s topic: Nighttime mom meltdowns