I constantly challenge moms to stop “shoulding” all over themselves. Which is why I feel compelled to confess that I’ve been stuck in a “should storm” of my own, as it’s been weeks since I posted on this blog. This is due to a perfect storm of end-of-summer beach vacation, back-to-school insanity, and looming book deadline. Every week, I’ve thought…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!
- Mom Brain Holiday Tip #5: Set a (very loose) schedule