I was excited to talk with Jenn Sinrich of Parents Magazine about a topic I discuss literally all the time with mom patients–new moms on social media. Social media can be incredibly anxiety and guilt-inducing for moms. As noted in the article: “There are always going to be those super-toned moms who post pictures of themselves and their gorgeous, seemingly…
We’ve all seen those back-to-school ads: kids look depressed while moms look positively gleeful, happily dancing through the aisles of an office supply store as they lob pencils and glue into their carts. But in reality, moms are often anxious at back-to-school time. They worry about everything from how they’ll get everything on the school supply list to how their…
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Parent guilt in the time of COVID (and after!)
- Mom BrainStorm: Stop trying to figure out your feelings!
- Mom BrainStorm: Feeling like the “World’s Worst Mom?” Keep a diary of “Mom wins”
- This Mom BrainStorm brought to you by…Cabbage Patch Kids
- Introducing Mom BrainStorms! Today’s topic: Nighttime mom meltdowns