I was excited to talk with Jenn Sinrich of Parents Magazine about a topic I discuss literally all the time with mom patients–new moms on social media. Social media can be incredibly anxiety and guilt-inducing for moms. As noted in the article: “There are always going to be those super-toned moms who post pictures of themselves and their gorgeous, seemingly…
We’ve all seen those back-to-school ads: kids look depressed while moms look positively gleeful, happily dancing through the aisles of an office supply store as they lob pencils and glue into their carts. But in reality, moms are often anxious at back-to-school time. They worry about everything from how they’ll get everything on the school supply list to how their…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!
- Mom Brain Holiday Tip #5: Set a (very loose) schedule