Saw this in my neighborhood Target. I love that Galentine’s Day, from my favorite show Parks & Recreation, has hit the mainstream! We need to celebrate female friendships, especially among new moms. I can’t underscore the importance of having “mom friends” during those early years of parenting–to cheer your successes, talk you through your failures, and help you see that you are not alone.
Happy Galentine’s Day!
- cognitive-behavior therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy for moms
- Dr. CBT Mom
- Dr. Ilyse Dobrow DiMarco
- Galentine's Day
- ilyse dimarco
- ilyse dobrow
- ilyse dobrow dimarco
- Leslie Knope Galentine's Day
- mom blog
- mom friends
- mom friendships
- Moms celebrate Galentine's Day
- mother friends
- mother friendships
- Parks and Rec Galentine's Day
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!