It’s almost Mother’s Day, a perfect opportunity to highlight the importance of telling moms that you appreciate them. I didn’t realize just how important this was for me personally until a stranger in Shop Rite commented on my parenting and changed my perspective. I don’t know his name, and will probably never see him again, but this letter is for…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting