Over the past week, two terrific articles have been published, both featuring moms sharing their stories of depression and anxiety. One is from the Washington Post On Parenting, the other from Vogue. As a psychologist who specializes in maternal mental health, I am always so appreciative when courageous moms like these tell their stories in major publications. These stories will undoubtedly…
“So how many of you have a long to-do list that seemingly never gets shorter?” I recently posed this question to a group of 50 women during a talk on managing maternal stress. In response, maybe a quarter of the women in the room raised their hands. I didn’t know any of these women personally, but I doubted that three…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting