I had my first son in April, and by June, I was already thinking about Halloween. I loved Halloween as a kid (that’s me and my best friend Annie in the picture, in homemade “wrapped present” costumes). Once my son was born, I could not wait to expose him to the joy that only a night of costumes and free…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental malaise with the New York Times
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes