I had my first son in April, and by June, I was already thinking about Halloween. I loved Halloween as a kid (that’s me and my best friend Annie in the picture, in homemade “wrapped present” costumes). Once my son was born, I could not wait to expose him to the joy that only a night of costumes and free…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting