My patients and I read (and love) The Washington Post’s On Parenting. I particularly like this piece, as it illustrates how you can turn your frustration with your kid into a teachable moment about the importance of emotional expression.
Turning frustration with your kid into a teachable moment
Prev post: Let me reassure you: Reassurance seeking doesn’t workNext post: So much pressure to nurse, so little support
You must log in to post a comment.
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm