Really important piece from The Mighty in which moms living with mental illness speak out about their experiences and share their “secrets.” May is Mental Health Awareness Month, an important opportunity to educate the public about mental illness in order to reduce stigma. Moms living with mental illness need help and support, not shame and ridicule.
Moms living with mental illness speak out
You must log in to post a comment.
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting