I was excited to contribute to this piece by the always-excellent Jessica Grose for The New York Times Parenting. It can be hard when you see your kid struggling with… Read More
I was so thrilled to talk to Katie Lowes–a wonderful actress and advocate for moms and maternal mental health issues–for her excellent parenting podcast “Katie’s Crib.” We discussed everything from… Read More
Since the pandemic started, we parents have been reminded *every single day* that it’s our job to keep our kids safe. While we were aware of this responsibility before COVID-19,… Read More
Last Mom Brain holiday tip: Take care of yourself! I filmed this last week, before everything with COVID started going really haywire (again). But I think the advice is even… Read More
As much as we often look forward to holiday breaks, they can be *very* anxiety-provoking for moms of young kids, who often find themselves staring down long, cold days without… Read More
Attention moms! You are NOT the only one who can make the holidays magical for your kids! Make sure you delegate holiday responsibilities so that other family members are doing… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!
- Mom Brain Holiday Tip #5: Set a (very loose) schedule