Motherwell is one of the very best sources of parenting writing. It’s also one of the first places I published my work when I began writing, and I’ve been fortunate… Read More
Last school year, I worked really, really hard to facilitate everything for my kids, in an effort to compensate for all the pandemic took from them. But it turned out… Read More
I was very excited to partner with Vivvi, an innovative childcare company, for a discussion of all things Mom Brain! Here’s a recording of my talk with Vivvi’s Gretchen Richer,… Read More
I’ve been a big fan of Zibby Owens and the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podcast for years, so I was thrilled to be a guest myself! We… Read More
Anxiety. Guilt. Joy. Love. Grief. These are just some of the many emotions my mom patients (and I!) experience every day. I ask each new patient to keep a mom… Read More
I loved talking momfluencers, maternal anxiety, and post-baby partner relationships with Dr. Mona! She represents the best of what Instagram has to offer-she’s a pediatrician and mom with smart, relatable… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting