I’m honored to have been selected as one of the Association For Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies’ Featured Therapists. I’ve been lucky to be able to call ABCT my professional home… Read More
As a psychologist who specializes in working with anxious parents, and as a mom who specializes in little boys (I’ve got two), I can tell you that those back-to-school ads… Read More
A smart, funny friend of mine who’s a mom of four coined the term “funishment” to describe those times when you take your kids to super-fun, kid-friendly activities and they… Read More
Always important to have a few laughs (and gain some perspective) as you’re slogging through the first months of new motherhood. Here’s a great piece about getting your nursing baby… Read More
I have been meaning to post this amazing piece that Sarah Treem, creator of the Showtime series The Affair, wrote for the British magazine Red. In it, she describes how her… Read More
As a psychologist in the suburbs, I often hear from and about moms who could greatly benefit from therapy but avoid it, often because they are ashamed of the stigma… Read More
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- #WellnessWednesday Tip: Rewarding yourself (aka star charts for moms)
- #WellnessWednesday Video Tip: Helping moms manage their own back-to-school anxiety
- #WellnessWednesday Video Tip: Managing vacation stress
- #WellnessWednesday Video Tip: Plan ahead for difficult conversations
- Stop should-ing all over yourself!