Thrilled to have had the opportunity to read one of my essays for the great new Motherly podcast, especially because I’m featured with Hillary Frank of the wonderful Longest Shortest… Read More
Saw this in my neighborhood Target. I love that Galentine’s Day, from my favorite show Parks & Recreation, has hit the mainstream! We need to celebrate female friendships, especially among… Read More
In the fourth grade I clinched the title of spelling bee champion of Ms. Meara’s reading group. I received a hand-delivered McDonald’s Happy Meal for my efforts, which for a… Read More
I love this piece from Hillary Frank, author and creator of the wonderful parenting podcast The Longest Shortest Time, about how moms don’t have to turn boring. All women are aware… Read More
I’ve been reading a lot over the past few days about New Year’s resolutions for moms: how moms can aim to be more present and patient with their children, for… Read More
Emma, mom to a 1 and 3 year-old, was a proud member of what she called “The Sleep Police.” Her kids were on a strict sleeping/napping schedule that she would… Read More
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Some greatest hits from the last two months….
- I talk with Parents magazine about new moms on social media
- Helping moms manage their own back-to-school anxiety
- On being a working mother and paying for time away from your kids
- Dr. CBT Mom Book Club Selection! “Fleishman is in Trouble” features some amazing writing about motherhood