I loved talking about the stress that comes with “mom brain” with my friend Dr. Yael Chatav Shonbrun for the Psychologists off the Clock podcast. In this interview, we discuss how CBT strategies are a great fit for overwhelmed and anxious moms. We touch on topics such as learning to accept the range of maternal emotions, prioritizing self-care, seeking out…
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Dr. CBT Mom Book Club Selection! “Fleishman is in Trouble” features some amazing writing about motherhood
- The importance of paying attention to your “emotional bandwith”
- How to be a baseball mom (or a soccer mom, or a lacrosse mom…)
- June is busting my ass all over
- Moms and Dads and the parental division of labor