Are you one of those moms who is consumed with worry on a daily basis? Do you tend to worry about a number of different issues at once, many of them seemingly trivial? Lots of the moms with whom I work spend an inordinate amount of time worrying. What I find interesting is that they often aren’t able to articulate…
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- I talk with Parents magazine about new moms on social media
- Helping moms manage their own back-to-school anxiety
- On being a working mother and paying for time away from your kids
- Dr. CBT Mom Book Club Selection! “Fleishman is in Trouble” features some amazing writing about motherhood
- The importance of paying attention to your “emotional bandwith”