In the fourth grade I clinched the title of spelling bee champion of Ms. Meara’s reading group. I received a hand-delivered McDonald’s Happy Meal for my efforts, which for a 10 year-old is roughly equivalent to winning the Powerball jackpot. I can’t remember what word I won with, but I remember winning. I remember glory. I remember a Garfield Happy…
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- I talk with Parents magazine about new moms on social media
- Helping moms manage their own back-to-school anxiety
- On being a working mother and paying for time away from your kids
- Dr. CBT Mom Book Club Selection! “Fleishman is in Trouble” features some amazing writing about motherhood
- The importance of paying attention to your “emotional bandwith”