It’s almost Mother’s Day, a perfect opportunity to highlight the importance of telling moms that you appreciate them. I didn’t realize just how important this was for me personally until a stranger in Shop Rite commented on my parenting and changed my perspective. I don’t know his name, and will probably never see him again, but this letter is for…
When my older son was an infant, I was repeatedly told that things would get much easier for me once I “made it through the first year.” Having now made it through the infancy and toddlerhood of two kids, I can say with certainty that things did not, in fact, get any easier when my kids turned one. On the…
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- #WellnessWednesday Tip: Rewarding yourself (aka star charts for moms)
- #WellnessWednesday Video Tip: Helping moms manage their own back-to-school anxiety
- #WellnessWednesday Video Tip: Managing vacation stress
- #WellnessWednesday Video Tip: Plan ahead for difficult conversations
- Stop should-ing all over yourself!