Saw this in my neighborhood Target. I love that Galentine’s Day, from my favorite show Parks & Recreation, has hit the mainstream! We need to celebrate female friendships, especially among new moms. I can’t underscore the importance of having “mom friends” during those early years of parenting–to cheer your successes, talk you through your failures, and help you see that you are not alone.
Happy Galentine’s Day!
- cognitive-behavior therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy for moms
- Dr. CBT Mom
- Dr. Ilyse Dobrow DiMarco
- Galentine's Day
- ilyse dimarco
- ilyse dobrow
- ilyse dobrow dimarco
- Leslie Knope Galentine's Day
- mom blog
- mom friends
- mom friendships
- Moms celebrate Galentine's Day
- mother friends
- mother friendships
- Parks and Rec Galentine's Day
Prev post: Matty and the bee (or, a lesson on the importance of letting kids fail)Next post: Very excited to be featured on the new Motherly podcast!
- All the “everyday things” we’re missing during the Coronavirus quarantine March 27, 2020
- Let’s redefine what it means to be a “strong mother” March 26, 2020
- Corona-Momming Tip #8: Keep a diary of “mom wins” March 23, 2020