Saw this in my neighborhood Target. I love that Galentine’s Day, from my favorite show Parks & Recreation, has hit the mainstream! We need to celebrate female friendships, especially among new moms. I can’t underscore the importance of having “mom friends” during those early years of parenting–to cheer your successes, talk you through your failures, and help you see that you are not alone.
Happy Galentine’s Day!
- cognitive-behavior therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy for moms
- Dr. CBT Mom
- Dr. Ilyse Dobrow DiMarco
- Galentine's Day
- ilyse dimarco
- ilyse dobrow
- ilyse dobrow dimarco
- Leslie Knope Galentine's Day
- mom blog
- mom friends
- mom friendships
- Moms celebrate Galentine's Day
- mother friends
- mother friendships
- Parks and Rec Galentine's Day
Prev post: Matty and the bee (or, a lesson on the importance of letting kids fail)Next post: Very excited to be featured on the new Motherly podcast!
- I talk with Parents magazine about new moms on social media August 20, 2019
- Helping moms manage their own back-to-school anxiety August 15, 2019
- On being a working mother and paying for time away from your kids July 29, 2019
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- I talk with Parents magazine about new moms on social media
- Helping moms manage their own back-to-school anxiety
- On being a working mother and paying for time away from your kids
- Dr. CBT Mom Book Club Selection! “Fleishman is in Trouble” features some amazing writing about motherhood
- The importance of paying attention to your “emotional bandwith”