Heading off the grid for a bit to enjoy the last bit of summer vacation. Hope you all have a safe and happy end-of-summer and a smooth transition back to school. See you back here in September!
See you in September!
Prev post: #WellnessWednesday Tip: Rewarding yourself (aka star charts for moms)Next post: #WellnessWednesday Tip: Coping with negative thoughts about your kids
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Self-care during COVID-19: How to prioritize your mental health
- When sheltering in place puts parenting on display: Dealing with judgment during COVID-19
- Using mindfulness to cope with anxiety and sadness during COVID-19
- Yes, psychologists feel like crap, too: Corona-coping along with my patients
- Maternal bandwidth (or lack thereof) during a pandemic