I have been meaning to post this amazing piece that Sarah Treem, creator of the Showtime series The Affair, wrote for the British magazine Red. In it, she describes how her life fell apart when her career blew up. It’s a beautifully written, brutally honest piece about the realities of balancing career, family, and marriage.
Working moms cannot have it all
- New Year, New Book! January 6, 2020
- On being a working mother and paying for time away from your kids July 29, 2019
- You don’t have to be the Soccer Mom! June 27, 2018
You must log in to post a comment.
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Self-care during COVID-19: How to prioritize your mental health
- When sheltering in place puts parenting on display: Dealing with judgment during COVID-19
- Using mindfulness to cope with anxiety and sadness during COVID-19
- Yes, psychologists feel like crap, too: Corona-coping along with my patients
- Maternal bandwidth (or lack thereof) during a pandemic