Check out this terrific piece about the impossibility of balancing work and life, written by an executive and mother of three. Parents need to come to terms with the fact that this mythical balance cannot be achieved.
Here’s a piece I wrote for Scary Mommy about my recent college reunion: Last weekend, fueled by cheap alcoholic punch, bad nachos, and something magical called Insomnia Cookies (unrelated: Where have these been all my life?), I found myself singing and dancing like no one was watching, with 100-plus of my nearest and dearest friends. This happens every five years, when…
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Self-care during COVID-19: How to prioritize your mental health
- When sheltering in place puts parenting on display: Dealing with judgment during COVID-19
- Using mindfulness to cope with anxiety and sadness during COVID-19
- Yes, psychologists feel like crap, too: Corona-coping along with my patients
- Maternal bandwidth (or lack thereof) during a pandemic